NEA Member Benefits is introducing a new program for NEA members and their families called the NEA DIRECTV Program.
The NEA DIRECTV Program features six different programming packages with introductory prices starting at $50/month, plus taxes and fees, for 12 months*:
- SELECTTM All-Included: Value-based package offers essential entertainment at an affordable price.
- ENTERTAINMENT All-Included: Adds EPSN, ESPN 2, and Fox Sports 1 to SELECT package.
- CHOICETM All-Included: Offers a winning combination of comedy, drama, lifestyle, news, and sports channels, including the viewer’s regional sports networks for local pro teams, all at a great value. Includes NFL Sunday Ticket FREE for the 2017 season.
- XTRA All-Included: DIRECTV’s most popular package offers a premium entertainment experience, including the viewer’s regional sports networks for local pro teams, without the premium price tag. Includes NFL Sunday Ticket FREE for the 2017 season.
- ULTIMATE All-Included: Movie-lovers’ package has 14 movie channels, including every ENCORE® channel; plus, the first-ever live 4K channel. Includes NFL Sunday Ticket FREE for 2017 season.
- PREMIERTM All-Included: Premium package includes HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, STARZ, and DIRECTV Sports Pack; plus, the first-ever live 4K channel. Includes NFL Sunday Ticket FREE for 2017 season.
All-Included packages include monthly equipment fees for up to four rooms and the HD DVR monthly service fee. A selection of packages for Spanish speakers is also available. Terms and conditions apply to all packages.*
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR NEA MEMBERS: Currently, qualifying new DIRECTV subscribers who purchase the CHOICETM package or higher will be eligible to receive up to $200 in AT&T Visa Rewards Cards: a $100 AT&T Visa Rewards Card through the current National DIRECTV offer and a $100 AT&T Visa Rewards Card EXCLUSIVE to NEA members! Note that to redeem these special NEA DIRECTV offers, members must place their orders through the DIRECTV Concierge Service, toll-free, at 1-855-793-4418, by April 22, 2017.
The NEA DIRECTV Program through DIRECTV has a dedicated Web page at www.neamb.com/directv . Members may receive additional information and assistance through DIRECTV’s Concierge Service at 1-855-793-4418.