The WEAC Board of Directors has voted to recommend Milwaukee County Judge Rebecca Dallet for State Supreme Court. Earlier the WEAC Political Action Committee recommended Dallet, and WEAC member feedback was unanimous in support of that recommendation.
The committee noted that Dallet:
- Has 10 years judicial experience.
- Supports stronger judicial recusal rules.
- Believes unions play an important role in today’s workplace.
- Believes a right to a public education is a core value.
- Believes courts should stand up for people who can’t stand up for themselves.
- Is concerned with the use of outside special interest money to buy seats on the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
The election is April 3. Find out more at weac.org/election.
This is an 11.0101(10)(b)(1) communication with WEAC members