Th Assembly Education Committee will meet at 9:30 a.m. Thursday for a public hearing on the following bills:
- (SB-437 / AB-473). The revenue limit ceiling for school districts.
- (SB-595 / AB-662). An online early learning pilot program and making an appropriation.
- (SB 494 / AB-553). The school district revenue limit adjustment for energy efficiency projects.
- (SB-527 / AB-585). The seclusion and physical restraint of pupils.
Bills We’re Watching
See all the bills we’re watching at www.weac.org/bills
- (SB-608 / AB-644). This bill requires the Department of Health Services to create and administer a school-based mental health consultation pilot program in Outagamie County to assist participating school-based providers in providing enhanced care to students with mental health care needs, to provide referral support for those students, and to provide additional services. The Assembly Mental Health Committee will hold a public hearing on the bill at 10 a.m. Tuesday. The Senate version was referred to the Senate Health and Human Services Committee.