April 11 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This session will be limited to 40* members and held at the MTEA, please use the registration links below. Masks are mandatory inside the MTEA Building. If you can no longer attend, please be courteous and cancel your registration so others who want to attend can.
Learning the basics of investing is the first step to building an investment strategy. Many never get past this first step because they don’t have the time or are afraid it’s too complicated. If this describes you, this is your chance. Whether you are just starting out or have been investing and want to know more, this one-hour seminar will be a good investment of your time. You will learn:
- The different asset classes and the role each plays in an investment portfolio.
- How history lessons can help you with long-term investment strategies.
- The importance of diversifying your investments.
- About your risk tolerance.
- How to avoid common investment mistakes.
How fees impact your investment returns.
*Sessions have been increased to 40 members! This session will be held on Tuesday, April 11 from 5-6pm, please click on this link to register.