- This event has passed.
Balanced Life Retreat: Getting Set for Your Happiest Year Yet!
July 30, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$12
Join us for a special summer retreat to help you restore and prepare for your best year of teaching.
- Four-hour retreat on Saturday, July 30, 2022 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Mosquito Hill Nature Center, New London.
- Opportunity to plan, set intentions, determine necessary boundaries and indulge in restorative activities to aid in balance for the upcoming year.
- Includes a SWAG bag for each participant with self-care essentials.
- A healthy lunch provided.
A Balanced Life Retreat is an expansion of our popular Balanced Wellness course which runs during the school year. These excellent opportunities are provided to WEAC members in partnership with Steeping Wellness, LLC.
- July 30, 2022
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Professional Development (PD)
- Event Tags:
- ESP, health, Retreat, social emotional, Stepping Wellness, teacher, wellness
- Jeffery Baas, Ed.D., WEAC IPD
- Mosquito Hill Nature Center
N3880 Rogers Road
New London, WI 54961 United States + Google Map
WEA Academy – The Teachers Virtual Book StudyJune 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
WEA Academy – The Teachers Virtual Book StudyJune 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
WEA Academy – The Origins of You Virtual Book StudyJuly 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm