- This event has passed.
Get on Track to Financial Security
February 18 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This seminar is designed to teach employees of all ages the basics of investing and retirement planning. In this session we provide information about how to achieve long-term financial goals. You will also:
- Determine your retirement income needs.
- Learn what retirement income sources are available to you.
- Learn the importance of reducing product fees and tips about how to make your money work harder for you.
- Learn about the advantages of different savings options (Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, TSA, or 403(b), and deferred compensation.
- Learn how to properly diversify your investment dollars.
Presented by Kelly Behnke, Worksite Benefit Consultant.
Spouses/partners welcome. This session will be held virtually on Thursday, February 18 from 5-6pm. Registration is required, click here.