November 3 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Investment Basics Learning the basics of investing is the first step to building an investment strategy. Many never get past this first step because they don’t have the time or are afraid it’s too complicated. If this describes you, this is your chance. Whether you are just starting out or have been investing and want to know more, this one-hour seminar will be a good investment of your time. You will learn:
- About the different asset classes and the role each plays in an investment portfolio.
- How history lessons can help you with long-term investment strategies.
- The importance of diversifying your investments.
- About your risk tolerance.
- How to avoid common investment mistakes.
- How fees impact your investment returns.
You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device
Presented by N’Kenza Whitlow, Senior Retirement Savings Consultant.
Spouses/partners welcome. Registration is required, please click on the date below to register. This session is from 5-6pm.