- This event has passed.
Preparing for Retirement
December 1, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on December 1, 2021 at 5:00 pm
This comprehensive session is recommended for employees within 5-10 years of retirement and covers the different retirement planning solutions available and the implications of the decisions employees make as they approach retirement.
The session covers:
– The sources of retirement income available to public school employees including the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS), Social Security, and personal savings.
– The various annuity options available from the Wisconsin Retirement System.
– Retirement timeline (including eligibility dates and requirements for WRS withdrawals, health insurance, etc.
– Personal savings withdrawal issues and tax implications. – Common roadblocks to successful retirement planning.
– A pre-retirement checklist of important things to consider.
– Tools and solutions to help employees reach their retirement goals.
You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
Presented by N’Kenza Whitlow, Senior Retirement Savings Consultant
Spouses/partners welcome. Registration is required, please click on the date below to register. Both session are from 5-6pm.