- This event has passed.
May 24, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Preparing for Retirement Wisconsin public school employees approaching retirement typically have questions about what they need to do to prepare. This information is appropriate for those within 10+ years of retirement and will provide:
The sources of retirement income available to public school employees including Wisconsin Retirement System, Social Security, and personal savings.
- An overview of the sources of retirement income available to public school employees, including the Wisconsin Retirement System, Social Security, and personal savings.
- Information on how to determine your retirement income needs.
- An understanding of common roadblocks to successful retirement planning.
- A pre-retirement checklist of important things to consider.
- Tools and solutions for achieving retirement goals.
You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device
Presented by Kelly Behnke, Worksite Benefit Consultant.
Spouses/partners welcome. Registration is required, please click on the date below to register. Both sessions are from 5-6pm.