WEAC Board votes to recommend Judge Lisa Neubauer for State Supreme Court in April 2019 election
The WEAC Board of Directors has voted to recommend Lisa Neubauer, the chief judge on the state appeals court, for Wisconsin State Supreme Court in the April 2019 election.
The Board’s vote followed a period during which WEAC members provided feedback on the recommendation of the WEAC Political Action Committee. Member feedback was overwhelmingly in support of Judge Neubauer.
Neubauer, the mom of three grown children, ranks among her personal achievements balancing family life and career, working for fairness and equity in her pro bono work, and helping students in the Racine Unified School District as a volunteer tutor and Big Sister.
In making its recommendation, the Political Action Committee said Neubauer:
- Understands the importance of the rights of working people.
- Supports public schools and public school teachers.
- Recognizes public school teachers deserve a voice in their schools.
- Will restore public confidence in the court by ending partisanship in the judiciary.
- Is endorsed by more than 300 judges.
- Has authored hundreds of legal opinions and has the experience and integrity needed to serve on the highest court in the state.
Find out more at Judge Neubauer’s website: https://judgeneubauer.com.
Click image above for printable flier:
Click image above for printable flier. To download, right click on image and then click “Save Image As.”
This is an 11.0101(10)(b)(1) communication with WEAC members.