- This event has passed.
Saving for Your Future
October 22 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
WEA Member Benefits Seminars
Join us for a webinar on Oct. 22, 2020 at 4:30pm
Most Wisconsin public school employees can expect their retirement income to come from three sources: WRS, Social Security, and personal savings. Even though your pension benefit provides an excellent head start, today’s employees need to consider personal savings to fill their retirement savings gap. We cover:
- Why you need more that WRS and Social Security to cover your retirement savings gap.
- The importance of personal savings
- The difference between a 403(b) and and IRA
- Pretax versus Roth savings options
- Investment choices, fees, contribution limits, and more.
Presented by N’Kenza Whitlow, Senior Retirement Savings Consultant. Spouses/partners welcome.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Click here to register.