Big League Experience ticket sales have closed. The NEA Fund continues to accept donations to further a pro public education agenda.
Buy tickets now for the 2022 Wisconsin Educator Big League Experience to raise funds for the NEA Fund for Children & Public Education (NEA-FCPE), in conjunction with the 100th WEAC Representative Assembly.
WEAC and NEA RA delegates can donate to the NEA Fund to support our collective efforts on behalf of students and public education in Wisconsin. One lucky donor will be selected to receive the 2022 Wisconsin Educator Big League Experience, consisting of:
- A suite at one Brewers’ home game for 20 people at the game of the member’s choice*;
- Complimentary ballpark food and beverages;
- A preferred parking pass; and
- A shout-out on the scoreboard
Ticket Purchase Details:
Tickets can be purchased for $10 each, 6 for $50 or a “lucky 13” for $100 through midnight Thursday, May 5, 2022.
Purchasing your tickets is a two-step process.
- Go to Donate to NEA Fund – Education Votes and make your donation.
- Create a .pdf or take a screen shot of your email receipt and upload it to WEAC – 2022 Representative Assembly Big League Experience Entries – Wisconsin Education Association Council.
Home Game Dates (Weekends) to choose from:
- June 3, 4, 5 (San Diego)
- June 24, 25, 26 (Toronto)
- July 8, 9, 10 (Pittsburgh)
- July 22, 23, 24 (Colorado)
- August 5, 6, 7 (Cincinnati)
- August 26, 27, 28 (Cubs)
The number of tickets any one person can purchase is unlimited. The winner will be selected on Friday, May 6th using this vetted and reputable program: Randomize Scramble Shuffle a List (random-ize.com). Please direct questions to Jeff Baas at email@example.com.