WEA Member Benefits is the only financial organization that was created solely for the benefit of Wisconsin public school employees and their families.
Created more than 45 years ago by WEAC, WEA Member Benefits helps Wisconsin public school employees and their families achieve their financial goals by providing high-quality personal insurance and retirement and investment programs.
How WEA Member Benefits is different.
- WEAC member discounts and preferred pricing.
- Operates as a trust that reinvests any profits back into programs that benefit participants.
- Program oversight by a Board of Trustees made up of current and retired WEAC members.
- Nationally recognized 403(b) program.
- One of the highest customer retention and satisfaction rates in the industry.