Become a Member Today
WEAC is here for you professionally and personally. Fill out the form below and a membership expert will be in contact with you soon to finish the process.
Renew Your Membership
- Sign up for electronic funds transfer or credit card payment directly with us. Click here
- Talk to your building representative or local association officers.
- Attend membership meetings in your local.
- Contact your Region office.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your name, school district and email address and we will get you signed up.
- Call WEAC at 800-362-8034 x507 and tell us you want to renew your membership.
If you have been unable to attend membership meetings in your workplace, please contact your local association officers or your Region office to find out how you can join WEAC or renew your membership and remain active in the critical ongoing fight for educators’ rights as well as to maintain the many benefits of membership.
As a member, you can count on the support of fellow members, union leaders and staff to stand with you on matters that affect your profession, schools and students.
Union membership brings a strong, collective voice to the issues affecting you and provides stability in an ever-changing and increasingly stressful environment.
If you want to take charge of your profession and have your voice heard, join WEAC or renew your membership today. Listen as these educators explain why they love being educators and why membership is important to them: