We, the members of the MTEA, are the educators who work directly with the students who attend Milwaukee’s public schools. Collectively we advocate for quality public education in Milwaukee. As advocates for educators, we are advocates for all children. We are here to lead the dialog, to challenge, to support and work for change–ensuring a better future for our members and the students and families we serve.
Our focus is on helping all children and educators thrive. By supporting reform, developing strengths, gathering resources, and reaching out to the community, we promote quality public schools.
MTEA Elected Leaders
- MTEA Executive Board
- MEAA Executive Council (leaders for Education Assistants members)
- MSTA Executive Council (leaders for Substitute Teachers members)
- MSAA Executive Council (leaders for Accountant/Bookkeepers members)
- ESP-150 Executive Council (leaders for ESP-150 members)
- MTEA-R Board (leaders for retired members)